14 July, 2009

OMG! I'm home alone!

I have so much to do and I have the whole place to myself.

I should be cleaning or painting or getting the clutter *hidden* for the party we're having here this weekend.

Instead, I'm here and I feel guilty.

I do have some pics to post...Since Alot has happened. For example,



Mommy and daddy are gone until October :-(



Lindy and squidge are gone till 2010?!



Matt and Mariel should be arriving @ Logan tonight. :-)




I got big J to go to the 4th of July cookout @ my Madrinhas' house. I guess I can thank Uncle Wayne. He says he can "relate" to him. Whoo boy! (I'm rolling my eyes)


Anyway,

To start, here come the pics from our trip to New York:

A fuzzy view of the skyline



This one is for Lindy....why did you want me to snap this one??




This one is also for Lindy...



Eating great lunch...on NYC sidewalk. Gross, What were we thinking?



Here was the reason for the near fatal collision on the highway coming home! :)



Here is some random pics from Squidges birthday party: (excuse the dates....I can't figure out how to remove the date stamp)




Here is my only pic of Mary w/ her baby bump

So cute:


This one is for Wally:

No comments: